Odbor

twistLong

angel-glitter-pictures-010

twistcroatian (3) 

franflag

 

 

Raspored dužnosti Crkvenog Odbora  župe Sv.Franje Asiškog

 2014.

Tel: 519-252-6871

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tedi Spalato i Miroslav Škoro – Zlatna polja moga djetinjstva – Požega 2012

sv-franjo1-001AA.jpg

Clanovi Odbora su:

 Galinac Janko

Tkalcevic Zeljko

Nuic Jozo

Tuskan Drago

Marsic Ivan

Grbesic Marin

Zivcic Ivica

Janes Nikola

Senjanin Marko

Barbic Ante

Draskovic John

Jagatic Josip

Rozic Vilim

Sobol Vlado

Vidovic Zoran

 

 

Predsjednik: fra Ljubo Lebo

Dopredsjednik: Rozic Vilim

Tajnik: Nuic Jozo

page1-a

 
himna

 

ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISI  PARISH, WINDSOR, ONTARIO

POVIJEST

        A  Bosnian Franciscan, Fr. Lujo Ivandić, arrived in Windsor in 1948 and began celebrating Mass with the Croatians. Together with his parishioners, he purchase

d an old Baptist church on Albert Street in 1950.  The church was renovated that same year, and the first Croatian parish in Canada was officially established. Due to several reasons, Fr. Lujo left the parish in 1965.  The following pastor, Rev. Miloš Čulin, built a new church on property that was purchased on Seneca and Turner Streets.  After Rev. Čulin left the parish in 1973, the Franciscans from the Croatian Custody assumed the care of the parish.  With inadequate space in the church Fr. Zvonimir Kutleša and his parishioners undertook the building of a new church, rectory and big hall in 1980/1981.  In 1986, a parking lot was purchased and repaved.  The Croatian sisters, who are responsible for religious instruction, Croatian school and various domestic duties have been working in the parish since 1980.

        From 1950 (the start of the parish records) to 1995, 1225 children were baptized, 327 individuals were buried, 472 couples were married, 662 children were confirmed and 718 children received First Holy Communion.

        The following friars have served in the parish:

fra Lujo Ivandić 1948.-1965.

vlč. Miloš Čulin 1965.-1973.

fra Ferdo Skoko 1973.-1976.

fra Zvonimir Kutleša 1976.-1996.

fra Jozo Čuić 1996. -

            Associate Pastors were: fra Vilim Primorac (1979.-1984.), fra Miro Grubišić (1986.-1987.), fra Jozo Grubišić (1990.-1991.),fra Jago Soče (od 1998.).

twistcroatian (3)

89857View Post

Comments are closed.